APV sanitary plate heat exchangers solve a wide variety of requirements in the highly hygienic food processing and related industries. Cleanability, accessibility and product quality are the hallmarks of APV heat exchanger products.
Advantages of Plate Heat Exchangers:
- Variety of plate and gasket options to respond to aggressive fluid applications.
- Required with high thermal efficiency, saving money by reducing the heat transfer area.
- Provides up to 97% heat savings
- Eliminates the complex maintenance required for X-ray, ultrasonic and other non-destructive testing procedures
- Fixed parts eliminate vibration and reduce maintenance
- Lower investment cost compared to traditional piped system
- Space-saving with its compact design
- Reduces lifecycle cost
- Gasket Material
- Paradur (Fluoropolymer)
- Paracent (FDA compliant fluoropolymer
- Paratemp (EPDM hardening of the resin)
- EPDM hardening of peroxide
- ranile Paracil Paraprene
- Plate Materials
- Stainless Steel (Gr. 304, 316, 317,304L, 316L)
- Alloy AL6XN ,
- Alloy 904L
- Alloy 27-7MO
- Alloy 254 SMO
- Nickel Alloys
- Nickel 200
- Alloy G-30
- Alloy B-2
- Alloy C-22
- Alloy C-276
- Alloy C-2000
- alloy 33
- Titanium (Gr.1)
- Titanium Palladium (Gr. 7 and 11)
Welded Plate Pairs
APV’s laser welded plate pairs have a wide range of plates for the chemical processes and refrigeration industry. Therefore, it is a suitable alternative to all other welded and tube heat exchangers. Plate pairs are suitable for evaporation and condensation applications. It is a suitable solution for aggressive fluids against sealing in the chemical industry.
It provides a heating surface density of 250 m2/m3 with its compact design. It provides heat transfer in gases as well as special fluids. Another advantage over tube heat exchangers is the high economic efficiency of the APV HYBRID Heat Exchanger. Significant cost reductions are possible by using less material with higher grade alloys. – Working conditions -200°C +900°C) – Working pressure: 60 bar
- Completely gasketless
- 6000 m2 Heat transfer area per unit
- High heat transfer even at low pressure losses
- Self-cleaning with high turbulence
Duo Safety Plate Heat Exchangers
APV’s Duo safety Plate system will provide you with protection against mixing fluids within the plates as a result of plate cracks. Thus, the leakage in the plate cracks will be forced out of the plate heat exchanger. This patented product arises from the formation of a single plate by joining two identical plates to each other without welding. Each double plate is sealed with a non-adhesive Para-Clip gasket.
- 100% visual detection
- The plates can be separated for easy cleaning on both sides during cleaning.
- Flexibility to use different Gasket and Plate material in plate pairs, For example: Stainless Steel / Titanium plates or EPDM / Viton gaskets