Jetmix tank cleaning; provides exceptional cleanability, better end product quality, greater overall production and up to 70% reduction in operating costs. They are designed for hygienic applications such as food, dairy, personal care and beverages.
The high-impact jet stream from the Jetmix Tank Cleaner’s rotary jet head is designed to cover the entire surface of the tank if the inside of the IBC is in a successively denser pattern. This provides a strong mechanical action with a low volume of water and cleaning agent.
The flow of the cleaning liquid causes the nozzles to make a toothed rotation about the vertical and horizontal axes. In the first cycle, the nozzles create a course pattern on the tank surface.
Subsequent cycles gradually intensify the pattern until the full cleaning pattern is reached. When the full cleaning pattern is reached, the machine will restart and continue to perform the next full cleaning pattern.
High impact quality guaranteed cleaning with 360° repeatable cleaning pattern
- Prevent contamination with effective cleaning performance and superior self-cleaning properties
- Cost-effective and sustainable solution due to reduced water and chemical requirements
- More production time due to reduced cleaning time
- Ease of service and maintenance – no special tools required
- CIP control with certified cleaning
Lubricant: Self-lubricating with the cleaning fluid
Standard Surface finish: Exterior surface finish Ra 0.5µm
Max. throw length: 9 – 14 m
Impact throw length: 4 – 8 m
Standard thread: 1″ Rp (BSP) or NPT, female Top cone. 1″ Rp (BSP) with hygienic seal