Hygienic Clamp Connections is a connection piece used to connect two connection elements in piping systems in sectors such as food and medicine, where hygienic materials are used.
Since Sanitary Clamp Connections will be used in hygienic environments such as the food sector, they must be hygienic and therefore they are made of stainless steel.
Sanitary Clamp Connections usage areas
Sanitary Clamp Connections are frequently used in chemistry, beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications, especially in the food industry.
Benefits and advantages of hygienic ferrule connectors
- Corrosion resistance: The most important advantage of stainless ferrule couplings is that they are resistant to corrosion. For this reason, its hygienic feature is valid for a long time.
- Easy Assembly and Disassembly: Stainless ferrule connections can be mounted on pipes or hoses that need to be connected in a very short time. In addition, in cases where the installation requires maintenance or replacement, it also provides convenience such as disassembling only the relevant part.
- Hygienic: Stainless ferrule sets made of 304 stainless steel do not allow the formation of germs and bacteria on them.
- High Sealing: Ferrule sets obtained by forging of stainless steel have superior sealing value even under high pressure degrees.
- Low Cost: It costs less than other clamps.