The range of the BCI agitators presents vertical direct motor-driven agitators. These agitators are used in the processes of mixing, dissolution, dispersion and maintenance whenever powerful and high-speed agitation is required in the food processing, cosmetics, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Applications or chemical industries.
The agitators are normally fitted to small volume tanks of up to 1.500 liters for use with
Operating Principle of BCI Vertical Mixers
The agitators are normally installed inside the tank either centrally with current deflectors, or offset, to prevent the rotation of the stirred product.
The rotation of the propeller makes the fluid flow to the bottom and then up to the surface of the product along the walls of the tank. The effect is promoted if the bottom of the tank is curved.
The Lineflux propeller vigorously agitates the content of the tank promoting the mixing
of the product while the sawtooth propeller promotes its dispersion.
Design and Features
- Vertical agitators.
- Sealing: V-ring and retainer.
- Bearing support.
- Propeller attached to shaft and shaft
- attached to the half-shaft by Allen studbolts.
- IEC B14 motor, 1500 rpm, IP 55, F-class insulation.
- Max. power 0,75 kW.
- Lineflux propeller (Type 18).
- Parts in contact with pumped media: AISI 316L
V-ring and retainer NBR
Bearing support Aluminum
- Surface finish (except Lineflux propeller) : Ra ≤ 0,8 Μm
- V-ring and retainer: FPM.
- Sawtooth propeller.
- Welded propeller with Ra ≤ 0,5 Μm surface finish.
- Motor shroud.
- Motors with other protections.
- Motors: 950 rpm or 750 rpm.
- Pneumatic drive.