Hygiene is an essential factor in the food processing, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. Cleaning is considered another stage of the production process. In the foodprocessing industry a defective cleaning causes contamination of the product and affects its quality. INOXPA offers a manually operated CIP unit for small plants, where a high level of automation is not necessary, to facilitate the cleaning of these plants, to remove the impurities and to reduce bacterial presence.
Manual Cip Units Design and Features
- AISI 304 insulated tank (500L) for cleaning solutions.
- Estampinox EFI discharge pump (4 kW).
- AISI 316 collectors with manually operated butterfly valves.
- AISI 304 frame with wheels.
- Pressure gauge at the pump outlet.
- Stainless steel electric box with temperature control.
- Tested and verified in our facilities.
- Electric heating in the tank.
- Pickled and passivated internal weldings .
Parts in contact with the product: AISI 304 / AISI 316
Other parts: AISI 304
Mechanical seal (pump): C/SiC/EPDM
Gaskets in contact with the product: EPDM
Insulation: Rock wool
Manual Cip Units Technical Specifications
- Cleaning of tanks of up to 3000 L
- Cleaing solution flow 10000 L/h
- Cleaning solution pressure 30 mwc
- Piston pump for dosing of concentrates.
- Discharge pump: Hyginox SE-20 2.2 kW.
- AISI 316 tank for cleaning solution.
- CIP return fIlter with 0.5 mm screen.
- AISI 304 water tank 500 L.
- CIP return pump: ASPIR A-80 3 kW.
- Flow detector