High pressure homogenisers are used to stabilise fat emulsions in water and to disperse solids in water.
Their applications range from sauces, fruit juices, milk and other dairy products, cosmetic emulsions, and cell disruption.
The benefits of homogenisation are:
- Stabilising emulsions and preventing phase separation
- Increasing the product’s useful life
- Increasing the product’s viscosity
- Improving flavour
- Reducing the use of thickeners, stabilisers, and raw materials.
- Improving dispersion and mixing
Dynamic flow and high velocity in the space between the impact head and the passage head causes particle micronisation through turbulence, cavitation, shear force, and impact.
Design and features
- A single block compression head in Duplex stainless steel (SAF2205) with high mechanical and corrosion resistance.
- A piston pump in special high mechanical resistance steel, both heat treated and chrome plated.
- A pump unit with conical seats and a stellite retention valve.
- A pressure limiting valve installed in the compression body.
- A transmission system with trapezoidal belts, a motor reducer, and pulleys.
- A force-feed lubrication system with a hydraulic unit and an oil cooling system.
- Low noise level.
- Easy maintenance.
- Double phase homogenisation unit.
- Automatic pressure control.
- Different pump piston materials.
- Tungsten carbide or stellite valve seat.
- Homogenisation valve with different geometries and materials depending on the product.
- Electric panel for variable flow.
- Different types of connections (DIN 11851, Clamp, SMS).
- Version 3-A.
- Aseptic version.